Wednesday 12 December 2007

"Cheeky Santa"

The snow had been falling for hours now, and was laying on the ground rather thickly. It was very pretty to look at even if a little cold, made for an excellent back drop for my plans.
You were due in from work soon and we were both off for two weeks, so I had booked something a little special without telling you, something nice and romantic, somewhere we could relax.
Before you get in though, there was something I needed to do, and that was to pack the car with clothing we would need, plus a few other provisions like a little food and some matches, plus the candles of course. How can you have a romantic weekend without candles, oh and a nice bottle of Zinfandel.
Once I had packed the car, it was time to get myself ready, in clothing that would surprise you. A nice warm and cheeky Santa suit.. I can’t say it suited me, but it was useful for what I wanted.
As I was fastening my last boot I heard your car door slam shut, you were home. I stayed where I was, sat on the bed. As you opened the door you shouted up to me, asking where I was, and climbing the stairs to see me.
As the door opened my jaw dropped to the floor, you were stood there in a very skimpy Santa outfit of your own, although yours was somewhat much more attractive than mine…
We didn’t speak as you crossed the room, not that I thought I was capable of words at this moment in time, and you stood between my legs and kissed me, before sitting on my knee and purring “Oh Santa Baby I know what I want for Christmas…” I was definitely the Santa to grant wishes tonight, and my surprise would have to wait, as somehow I don’t think you were going to wait…
As we kissed you slid your hand inside my Santa jacket and inside my bra, caressing me, as your other hand gently massaged my shoulder. I had one hand resting on your hip and my right hand slipped up your thigh and under your very short Mrs Claus skirt. Your skin was so smooth and silky, and very receptive to my touch, as you grinned at me.
You undid the belt holding my jacket together and pushed it away from my shoulders, leaving me in my bra, I shivered but it wasn’t from the cold. I laid you down upon the bed and lay next to you, my hand exploring your thigh a little more, rising up to your pert bottom and cheekily sliding inside your underwear. Not that I heard you complaining…
You suddenly sat up and pushed me back into the bed, so I was lying on my back, and you straddled me, caressing both of my breasts, as I reached up inside your little top and caressed yours. I could hardly breathe, the affect you were having upon me, your turn me on so much, just with the slightest look. I reached around and removed your knickers, making you raise your bottom slightly, so that I could get them off. As you went to sit back down upon me, I naughtily inserted my finger into you, catching you by surprise, my you were pleased to see me.
I moved my hips up and down, as you pushed against my hand in rhythm with me, I heard you gasp and you reached down to undo my trousers. As you did and you pushed them aside you got another surprise, I was wearing the present you bought me the Christmas before. It was a dildo in its harness. I wouldn’t normally wear it when we were going out, but I had been planning on surprising you, and although it wasn’t quite what I had in mind, I did surprise you.
You looked down at me and gave me a naughty grin, as you lifted yourself up and sat down on the dildo, allowing it to fill you. You gasped as it entered you, and I reached up, playing with your breasts, as we rose and fell together, in sync.
You leaned down and kissed me as I made love to you, and I wrapped my arms around you, holding you to me. We rolled over onto the bed so that I was over you, but that wasn’t what you wanted, you wanted me behind you, so you positioned yourself so. We rocked together, back and forth against each other, holding on tightly to each other, in the spoons position, so close together.
Suddenly I felt you tense and you let out a low moan, before digging your nails into my bottom, as you came noisily. We lay together for a few minutes as we got our breath back after our quick session on the bed, enveloped tightly in each others arms.
Now for the surprise…

No comments: