Monday 3 March 2008

Untitled

It’s 8pm and I have waited all evening for you to return from work, you’re a little later than usual, but that’s ok, it gives me time to rest a while. I close my eyes and doze off, even though that’s not my intention.

I don’t hear you the door bang as you return, I only open my eyes as your hands slide underneath my shirt. That is such a nice feeling, your hands are so soft caressing my skin, your touch gives me the shivers. Our lips meet as you kiss me, Mmm you taste so sweet, your lips warm. Your hands continue to caress me under my shirt, as you lay upon me, kissing me deeply, my breathing erratic beneath you.

I run my hands along your sides, savouring the gorgeous contours of your body, you are so incredibly sexy and to look at you, and to stare into your lovely brown eyes turns me on so much.

One of your hands reaches around and your fingers gently entwine in the back of my hair, casually catching the back of my neck with your finger tips. This drives me insane and you know it !

You push my shirt aside and run your tongue up and down my cleavage, “just making the most of them before they go” you say. I have undone your top and pushed this from your shoulders, reaching up to kiss the bare skin of your neck and shoulders, you catch your breath, your skin is as sensitive as mine. I push your trousers down your waist and across your hips and you shrug them to the floor, as you reach down and undo the belt of my jeans, pushing them down over my hips and to the floor.

You are above me wearing nothing but your underwear, such a wondrous sight. I caress your skin, run my hands across your back and entwine my fingers in your hair, pulling your face to mine, as we kiss.

Your fingertips gently run up my inner thigh until they find my underwear and you rub me through my panties. I reach up and push your panties to one side, you’re so wet, I guess we both are make love too each other with a heated passion that has been simmering gently, now a ferocious fire of lust. You collapse on top of me as our bodies shudder with the intensity of our love making.

No comments: