Monday 9 July 2007

I can witness a miracle, as I close my eyes and see,
the love that's all around me,
the love that releases me,
as I drift off into oblivion, and imagine you with me,
I can witness a miracle, in the sweetness of this dream.

This heart of mine aches inside, as I cherish every smile,
the tenderness and memories, make it all so worthwhile
and I relish every kiss you give, within the darkness of the night,
as contentment over takes me, and I'm lost within this light,
as I witness such a miracle, that I've closed my eyes to see,
how much emotion brings to us, within the pleasure that I seek
and I relish every passing day, with the freedom that you seep,
and I pour my heart into your own,
as we share this life together, never all alone.

My love grows stronger over time, as I know it does for you,
with a promise of a pledge, a heart that is so true,
together it's us against the world, yet I know love conquers all,
as I listen very closely, to the sound of your hearts call,
and I sink into oblivion, dreaming of your touch
and I'm thankful of this love you give, as I'm surrounded by so much.

My love, my life, my everything !

No comments: