Monday 16 July 2007

The Tide of Love

The world melts away, as we enjoy the closeness,
the love between us bringing us nearer,
the time drawing in, as the moments pass by,
the freedom within each other
as we cherish every moment we give.

Not a word I can choose, can touch on the pure emotion,
the love, the lust that flows within us,
nothing can give the justification I seek in your arms,
the perilous task of loving you,as you give to me, your pure love also.

I sacrifice my everything when I look deep into your eyes,
as I watch you sacrifice your soul to me,
as we relish the tenderness of the moment,
regaling in the effervescent illuminous of us.

I realise how special a bond we share,
as we know the other's thoughts,
as I float away into my neverland,
never wanting to come back down to earth
as I lose my inhibitions within your arms.

No comments: