Thursday 15 November 2007

A Little Nursing

"grant my last request and let me hold you, don't shrug your shoulders, lay down beside me..."
The song plays out in the background as I lay on the sofa trying to stay warm. I've had this blasted cold for days and just can't seem to shake it, so instead I smothered myself in the duvet, put the music and laid reading my book.
I hear your footsteps as you open the front door, you're in early ! I catch my breath as you walk in the door and you drop your coat to the floor. WOW! you are standing there in the cutest nurses uniform ever. I'm not sure if my temperature has gone up due to my cold, or due to you !
you smile at me, a cheeky smile, with hooded eyes and say to me "I know exactly how to make you feel better !" as you cross the room in two strides, before pulling the duvet back. This action makes me cold, but somehow I don't think I'll be cold for very long ! You stand there, legs apart, hands on hips, looking at me lying there in my pj's.
"Better check your temperature" you say, as you sit on the edge of the sofa. I do so like your method of checking, it's original ! You lean into me and your hands slide under my pj top, running across my skin, I just lie there, holding my breath, as I wonder what you'll do next ? I soon find out when you grab my pj bottoms and yank them down and off, throwing them across the room. I am open mouthed, until you bend down and kiss me deeply. You whisper in my ear that they were in the way. In the way for what exactly ? I soon find that out also as your hand wanders down my body between my legs.
As you touch me I reach up under your little skirt and slide my fingers inside your panties. We both gasp as our fingers find their mark. Our hands and bodies move in sync, taking each other to the edge, but I withdraw my finger before you get there, causing you to collapse on top of me groaning. I grin at you and kiss you lightly, I certainly do feel much better. So much so that I am going to lead you off to the bedroom. I take your hands and we go up the stairs and into the bedroom. We stand against the wall kissing, your hands running through my hair and mine caressing your bottom. You push me across the room and down onto the bed, before you lay ontop of me. I roll us over so that you are on the bed and I am beside you. We carry on kissing and I remove your sexy little number, throwing it on the end of the bed. You pull my pj top off over my head and fling that too. As we roll further onto the bed I reach across the bed and pull your silk scarf off the chair, I tie it around your eyes as you emit a small moan. Next I reach into the nightstand and bring out two sets of handcuffs and proceed to fasten your hands to the wooden headboard of the bed. I look at you lying there, you are so beautiful and incredibly sexy, just the thought of us turns me on. I climb back onto the bed and kiss you, then kiss your neck and shoulders, gently nibbling your skin, this makes you wriggle slightly. I kiss your breasts, teasing you with my tongue and teeth, I know this drives you wild. So much so that you have wrapped your legs around me, mm that's a nice feeling.
I kiss my way down your body, enjoying the fact you are enjoying my kisses, also, knowing that in a moment you will get a surprise, and not one that you are expecting. That's why I blindfolded you.
As I reach lower you part your legs and I give you a little tease there, with my tongue, before getting up off the bed, amidst your complaints. I still don't say a word as I retrieve an object from the cupboard, it's the riding crop. I run the end of it up and down your inner thighs slowly, then across your breasts, arousing each nipple with small circles. I can see you biting your bottom lip, not knowing what is coming next. I bring the crop down across your leg gently, I don't want to hurt you. You gasp, hmm, I guess you like it, we've never done this before. I bring it down across your other leg, still not hard, but still causing you to catch your breath. I again run the crop across your skin, teasing you, before a couple of gentle slaps with it. You lift your hips off the bed with excitement, I can hear it in your voice when you beg me "please". I don't need a second invitation, as I climb onto the bed, kissing you as I unlock the cuffs and remove the scarf. As we kiss you push me over onto the bed and straddle me, playing with my breasts, caressing and kissing them. I slide my right hand between us and can feel your excitement. My finger enters you with ease and we rise and fall together on the bed.
I know you are close, I can feel your muscles tensing on my finger, as you can wait no longer, you pulse on my finger as you reach your orgasm, before you fall down upon me, and we lie there together.

No comments: