Wednesday 7 November 2007

After Work

I’d been working at the museum for almost six months now and was thoroughly enjoying the job, it was something that suited me, and what made it even better was knowing I would be spending the evening alone with you.
I actually arrived home from work before you tonight, so thought I’d get dinner on cooking, we were having stuffed sweet peppers with home made chicken Kiev’s.
I stood in the kitchen, with the music full blast, you could always tell when it was me that was in. I’d put one of my all time favourite cd’s on, a little Vince Gill to create the mood, with a couple of candles lit, and the fire roaring away.
The food was in the oven when I heard you pull up in the driveway, I carried on cleaning down the kitchen, I was such a messy cook.
You walked into the kitchen and came up behind me, wrapping your arms around me, un-tucking my shirt from my trousers and running your hands over my warm skin. Your touch sent shivers down my spine, especially when you undid my belt and trousers and let them hit the floor, leaving me stood in my shirt tails and dark blue boxer shorts. They were the ones you bought me, the ones you said I looked sexy in.
I turned and wrapped my arms around you, breathing in your scent as I kissed you. You reached behind me and turned the oven down “don’t want it burning!” you said, as you took my hand and led me from the kitchen into the living room, pushing me down onto the sofa.
You knelt between my legs and kissed me deeply, running your fingers through my hair, knowing how much I loved it. I gently undid your blouse and slid it down across your shoulders to the floor and undid your bra, allowing it to fall to the floor with your blouse. Your breasts looked magnificent in the candle and firelight, you are so sexy and don’t even know it.
I slide myself off the sofa and kneel on the floor beside you, taking you into my arms and running my fingers through your hair, as I kiss your neck and shoulders, you catch your breath and I lay you down on the rug infront of the fire. I want to make love to you by the warm glow of the flames, and to watch the glow flickering across your delicate skin.
I am sat beside you on the rug and I lean down and kiss you as I remove your trousers, leaving you exposed in your underwear, but I’m not quite ready to remove them yet. As I move in closer to you, you reach up and pull me down onto my back, on the rug beside you, and you push my now open shirt off my shoulders, kissing me all the while. Your hand slips inside my bra, caressing my right breast, as I close my eyes and catch my breath. I reach my hands up and run one hand across your back, as my right hand caressed your bottom, sliding into the back of your panties, I know you like this as much as I do and it causes you to stop what you’re doing and to look me in the eyes intensely. Your eyes are the deepest darkest brown I have ever seen, giving you a very sexy edge ! You crush my lips with your own and then you whisper in my ear that you want me, before you nibble my ear and neck, your hands caressing my skin gently.
My hand gently glides over your skin and kneads your buttock before I move it around slightly, teasing you, but you’re not in the mood for being teased and you wriggle a little, allowing me better access. I can feel your excitement on my fingers as I touch you tenderly, you are so wet, my finger slides into you so easily.
I hear you snatch your breath as I gently move my finger in and out of you, and you kiss me hard. I play with you, moving my finger in small circles as I move in and out of you, you explode, throbbing upon me, gasping for breath, this turns me on, knowing that I can turn you on so much. I am holding my breath along with your excitement and don’t notice your hand moving down to my boxer shorts, until you find your destination and I gasp as you enter me. You rock with me as you move in and out of me and I can’t hold back any longer and go limp in your arms as I orgasm, this causes you to shudder as well, without me even touching you. You have that effect on me.
Once we have regained out breathing and our composure you take my hand again and lead me to the sofa, as I pick up my shirt and wrap it around me. You sit at one end and beckon me beside you, lying me across your lap, I lie on my back and gaze up at you, at your beautiful face into your intense eyes, feeling the chemistry between us sizzling.
Your fingers are entwined in my hair, gently playing with it, as you lean down into me and kiss me. We lie like this for a while before you say we must go and eat dinner, or it will spoil. I so long to stay in this moment together, but…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's that tingle again ;-P

Unknown said...

hot hot hot oooooooooooo that was good mate ooooo gonna go lye down lol nice one my fave is the shower one but u needed to describe how they took their clothes off bit by bit..but thats my fetish lmao xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx