Monday 26 November 2007

The Villa Part 1

The Villa Pt 1
The sun shines on us as we sip our glasses of wine, legs dangling into the swimming pool. We’re on holiday at a beautiful luxury villa in Corfu. The surroundings are amazing, beautiful green hills on one side and the inviting blue green Mediterranean on the other. The view from where we’re sat is stunning and we’re in such a secluded place, nobody overlooking us. Privacy.
You look so stunning sitting there in your black tankini, black suits you so well, but it looks just as good off ! I slide into the water and stand between your legs, watching the sea, leaning back against your legs. You gently massage my neck and shoulders as I close my eyes and enjoy it, your hands are so soft and you know just what buttons to press. After five minutes or so I feel you slide into the water behind me, your arms wrapped around my neck and legs around my waist. I feel so close to you and turn around to face you, leaving your arms and legs in the same position, wrapped around me. We kiss passionately for a few moments, floating around the water together. I run my fingers through your hair and down your back before undoing your tankini top and letting it float across the pool. The feel of your breasts against my skin turns me on.
I gently push away from the edge of the pool and allow us to float on tip toes, across the water, still attached as one, kissing and caressing each other. I feel your hands reach around my back as you undo my bikini top and then slide my swim shorts down, throwing them to one side. I reach down and hook my thumbs into your tankini bottoms and relieve you of them, so they can join my swim wear.
We find ourselves in the middle of the pool, arms around each other tightly, bodies and lips pressed together. Your hands roam across my body, sending shockwaves through me. If only you knew what the slightest touch from you does to me !
You whisper in my ear “what do you want?” do I really need to answer ? I guess my body answers as you smile at my shivering from your touch. You tease me running your fingers lightly up and down my spine, sending tingles throughout my body. You swing yourself around me so that you are behind me and your lips find my shoulders and the nape of my neck, kissing me slowly and seductively, you know how it drives me wild. The slightest touch on the nape of my neck sends me crazy. As you’re kissing my neck and shoulders, your hands reach round the front of me and caress my breasts, god I feel like I am in Heaven. You have such a super touch.
I lean my head back towards you and you turn me around to face you, kissing your way around my neck, my ears, my cheek and my lips, your hands never leaving my breasts. We kiss with more urgency and your right hand moves between my legs, forcing them apart slightly, making access slightly easier for you, as you run slow circles around and around me, making me shiver again. I reach across to touch you, but you won’t let me, you shake your head at me and kiss me again, never once losing the moment with your hand and fingers. I can hardly breath with what you are doing to me, I am so desperate for orgasm, I can hardly bear it. I don’t have to wait long, and as I am there you insert your finger into me, so that you can feel it too. This causes you to catch your breath and to bite my bottom lip.
I take your head in both of my hands and kiss you hard, my tongue touching your lips, as I look deeply into your brown eyes, feeling the passion flowing between us. I push you back towards the edge of the pool, and carry on kissing you, showing my hunger for you. I want you badly, and I want you NOW.
As I push you against the side of the pool you put your arms out against the sides to steady yourself, and I kiss you again, harder this time, biting your bottom lip, as you did mine. I kiss your neck and your shoulders before slightly ducking my head under the water to kiss your gorgeous breasts. Your nipples are very erect, hmm you obviously like what I am doing, so I carry on. My tongue circles your nipple, making it harder, as my hand cups your breast, fondling it. My other hand sits tenderly on your hip, moving slightly up and down until you reach a hand down and take my hand, placing it between my legs.
I part your legs and take a deep breath before finding my way between your legs, my tongue tickling you as my finger enters you at the same time. You pull my hair within your excitement, but I need to come up to catch my breath, but I leave my finger inside you, feeling you squirm against it.
I come up for air and you pull my mouth to yours and wrap your legs around my waist, pulling me into you. I move my fingers in and out at the same time as our hips moving together, in unison. We rock together, with my fingers frantically moving in and out of you.
You kiss me again and then nibble my ear and tell me “fuck me!”
Your nails dig into my back as I move my hips against you, withdrawing my fingers as I pull my hips away, and entering you again as my hips move towards you. I can see the effect it’s having on you, in your bodies reaction. Your legs tighten around me and your nails dig deeper into my back as you scratch me.
Suddenly you stop moving against me and you arch your back, throwing your head back and you cry out loudly, as you throb against my fingers…

No comments: