Wednesday 7 November 2007

The Washing Up

We sit together at the table and enjoy our meal, along with a nice glass of Zinfandel wine, enjoying each others company. The silence between us is comforting, we don’t need to speak. Words aren’t needed, the love flows between us.
After we finish you go up to the bathroom and I fill the sink to do the dishes, I took advantage whilst you were away as you hate me doing them, but, they need to be done, or we’ll have them to do later. I have my hands in the water when you return and you tell me off, grabbing a handful of suds and pushing it into my face, this is war, as I do the same to you.
We fall about giggling at our childishness, but it doesn’t hurt once in a while to have a laugh, and this makes me throw more foam at you, causing you to fill a cup with cold water and throw it over me. Hmm, my shirt is soaked now, I must get you back.
I turn around and pick you up, I throw you over my shoulder and carry you upstairs, you’re going in the shower !
I put you down on the bathroom floor as I turn the shower on and look at you, you have a lazy smirk on your face, and I then lift you into the shower, but it doesn’t go quite as I anticipated as you grab me and pull me in with you, pushing me against the wall and kissing me, as you remove my shirt again.
You also remove my boxer shorts leaving me naked and at a slight disadvantage, but not for long, as I strip you of your clothes also.
We sit together on the floor of the shower, running our fingers through each others hair, as the water cascaded down our bodies and we kissed deeply. The sight of you sat infront of me turns me on no end, you seem to have the knack of that with me. I take your hand and stand you up, under the water as I reach for the shampoo.
I gently shampoo your hair and body, taking time in running my hands over your skin, I need to make sure its clean for you, and I can’t resist the urge to touch you. Your skin is slippery and wet from the soap and the shower, my hand finds your breast as I gently massage the soap in. you throw your head back under the water, letting it cascade down your breasts, and across my face as I take your nipple in my mouth, gently teasing it with my tongue. Your hands entwine in my hair as you gently pull it, pulling me closer to your body. I kiss across your chest to your other breast, gently tugging at your nipple, my hands on your hips. My tongue flicks across your breasts and across your stomach as I kiss my way down your body, savouring every last bit of your skin.
I kiss your hips and slowly push your legs apart as I kiss your inner thighs, teasing you with my tongue. My hands are now on your bottom, holding you tight and pulling you closer to me, as your fingers pull my hair and scratch my back. My tongue finds you, you are so wet and it’s not off the shower, you taste divine and smell so sweet, I love making love to you.
You’re breathing is very shallow as I run my tongue over you, tickling you, making you shudder. Your fingers grip my hair tighter as I put my tongue inside of you, I can feel your body shaking. I move my tongue around inside you and then I gently tug at your clit, taking it between my teeth, as well as putting my finger inside you, moving it in and out of you.
I feel your body shaking as you explode on my finger and tongue, your legs almost giving way, as you collapse into my arms, out of breath.
We lay together in the bottom of the shower, just holding each other, feeling the closeness of our love making and the sensuality of our skin against each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good - made me tingle ;-)

Unknown said...

is anon H lol she likes to tingle whoever she is hahahaha i lovedd ittttt xxxxxxxxxx