Thursday 22 November 2007

The Ride Home

I'm exhausted ! I've spent the last four hours at the leisure centre participating in taekwondo. I took up the martial art when I decided to turn my life around, I needed a discipline to help me get fit after losing so much weight and taekwondo was perfect. It worked muscles I didn't know I had.
As I turned and left the floor to gather up my stuff, I noticed you sat there, I hadn't noticed you come in, you must've arrived whilst I was in combat. I sat down next to you and kissed your cheek.
"I've come to give you a ride home." you say to me. "I'm glad, it saves me getting the bus, but I need to get showered and changed first." You stop me by putting your hand on my arm, "I like you all worked out" you say with a grin and a wink.
Mmm my mind goes into overdrive wondering what you're thinking. We climb into the car, it's a new one, nice leather seats, mm, I do love the smell of leather. That coupled with the jasmine air freshener and the fact you're wearing my Issey miyake, lovely. Scent is an amazing tool in the art of seduction !
I sit quietly, enjoying the ride through the country lanes, listening to the music "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis is on, nice and loud, a song we both like very much. I'm that engrossed in my thoughts that I don't notice we've stopped and parked, until you tap me on the shoulder. As I turn you kiss me and cup my face in your hands, sending shivers down my spine.
You've parked us in a forest copse, away from prying eyes, hmm I wonder just what you have in mind ?
As I gaze into your eyes I suddenly feel my chair moving back, I'd forgotten about the electric recliner control in the new car, but you obviously hadn't.
As the seat reclines flat, you push another button and the windows tint so nobody can see inside, nice and private. You climb across the seat and sit astride my knee's, you look stunning in your brown trousers and top, they really suit you. You lean down into me and kiss me, undoing the belt on my Taekwondo suit, sliding your hands inside the top and under my sports vest, lifting it slightly. My breathing is shallower at the excitement of your touch. I melt into your eyes, you are so lovely and I want you so badly. I reach up and run my fingers through your hair as your hands explore my breasts, teasing my nipples. I pull you down to me and kiss you deeply, my right hand caressing the small of your back. You kiss my neck and gently bite it, before pushing my tunic away from me and working across my shoulder, your lips are so soft and gentle. Your hands lift my white vest and push my sports bra out of the way too, revealing my breasts to you. Your tongue teases my nipple as your hand gently caresses the other breast, I gasp at your sensual touch. I reach down and slide your trousers over your hips and then caress your breasts underneath your top, they are so soft.
You had definitely planned this as you seem to have left all of your underwear at home, not that I'm complaining. I run my hands across your smooth silky skin as I lift your top over your head. I lean up and take one of your breasts in my mouth, playing with your nipple with my tongue and lips. I can feel you shaking gently with excitement. My hand slides across your waist and across your bottom, making you wiggle your hips gently. I lightly run my finger up your inner thighs, making you quiver. I do this a few times and watch your physically sag against me.
You, rather harshly, pull my bottoms and boxer shorts down and loudly say "I want you NOW!" Mm I do like a masterful woman !
Your hand pushes between my legs and your finger enters me as my finger enters you. We gently move in and out of each other, together, until neither of us can hold on and our movements become more feverent. We're almost moving as one, knowing exactly what the other wants, as our fingers frantically move in and out.
I feel you tense and your back arches slightly as you are close to orgasm, this causes me to cum and we both shudder at the same time. Our fingers remain where they are for a while afterwards, as we catch our breath. You lie across the length of me, in my arms. both of us sated.

No comments: