Wednesday 26 September 2007

What do I see ? (a bit of prose this one)

I see through my eyes,
but am never sure what it is I'm seeing,
is it the stormy winds ?
is it the raging seas, as they lash onto the beach ?
Or is it the powerful emotions hidden in the depths of time ?

I see the rainbow,
as it falls onto the sands,
yet even though I reach out, it's just far from my grasp,
still I reach, stretching further and further away,
searching for the answers of my life.

I see the sea fret,
as it rolls deeper in land towards me,
and i sit and sit, just watching the scene play infront of me,
and the landscape changes before my very eyes,
and I wonder what the future holds for me ?

I see passion and power,
a struggle for control of the inner turmoil
a dream once harboured, shattered into the dust of the sand,
and I sit and stare, never sure of what I'm seeing,
as I search for the answers of my life....

No comments: