Tuesday 25 September 2007

The Babysitter Goes Home

We arrive home and pay the babysitter, who then heads home. The sexual tension between us is almost unbearable, it's sizzling. I want you so bad it hurts !
I follow you into the kitchen, as you pour us both a glass of Bailey's and I push you against the fridge, kissing you. I run my hands over your hips and up inside your top, touching your warm soft skin, it is so smooth.
Your hands run through my hair, pulling it, forcing me closer to you. I caress your back, looking for your bra strap, only to discover that, not only did you go commando, but you went bra-less also. "Much easier access" I think, as I caress your breast with my right hand. I gently tickle your nipple, I know how that drives you wild. I roll it between my finger and thumb, causing you to gasp.
I lift your top over your head and kiss your shoulders, working my way down to your breasts, savouring every inch of your delicious skin. I take your nipple in my mouth and tantalise it with my tongue, before working lower across your stomach, casually removing those restrictive hot pants in the process. You stand in front of me, naked, an incredibly sexy sight ! I am kneeling on the floor before you and I kiss your inner thighs, I know this drives you crazy. You part your legs slightly in anticipation, but I carry on kissing your thighs. I want you to beg, just for a moment! In a quiet voice, almost a whisper, you say "please", I don't need asking twice.
I lift you up onto the edge of the worktop and stand between your legs, I kiss you deeply before kneeling down in front of you again. I bury my head between your legs, you are so ready. I tease you with my tongue , running it up and down, and in and out, I sense your need.
I gently touch you with my finger and you hold your breath, as I move in and out of you, at the same time as my tongue drives you insane. you tense and I feel you throb against me. You reach down and grab my tie, pulling me up, kissing me hard. Suddenly you pull my tie off and yank my shirt over my head.
What have you got on your mind ?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this needs to be finished what does she have in mind womannnnnnn arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh