Thursday 13 September 2007

My Friends

I see the sunrise, across the land
I feel the warmth deep within your hand
you hold me tight, please don't let go,
the trust and love I have, I try to show.
But I'm a person who hides behind,
the wall of emotion, and leave to find,
another memory, another chance
another heart, another glance.

So on I go, hiding whats within
as I start and end my life of sin,
as I cherish the smile you sent to me,
a heart of love only I can see,
as I build my life up from the ashes,
before it flies and quickly passes,
and share my dreams in this form of words,
and hope the tears are never heard.

I thank you all for the love you give,
the way you give me for something to live,
if I hold you dear and all so close,
my heart will never be morose,
as I take a hard knock on the chin
and kickstart my life as its about to begin.

Thanks my friends.

No comments: