Tuesday 25 September 2007

The Spare Room

You take my hand and lead me from the kitchen, all the while keeping eye contact. The fact you are staring intently into my eyes makes me feel incredibly horny. Never before have I been so captivated. You just ooze sexuality, and it electrifies the air, surrounding us.
We slowly ascend the stairs, you leading the way, with me meekly following. Do you blame me, with such a diving view in front of me ? Mmm.
You slowly push the bedroom door open with your back, holding both my hands in yours. I look worried, as I know what is in that room, but you silence my protests with your gentle butterfly kisses on my lips, you breathe onto my face, sending my pulse racing more than it already is, and you very quietly say "don't worry lover, I'll be gentle". What on earth do you mean ? I hold my breath as we enter the room. In the room is a king size four poster bed and a wardrobe in the corner. This is the spare room, the place we keep things out of sight.
You push me onto the bed backwards, I lie there watching you, unsure of what you want me to do, it soon becomes apparent what you want !
My legs are hanging off the end of the bed and I feel you slowly kissing my feet. I have never been one for feet, but there is something sensual in them, when combined with the heady mix of you. I can feel myself becoming even more aroused than I was , as you kiss your way up my legs, reaching my thighs.
I look down at you, kneeling on the floor, you are watching my every move with your sexy eyes. I want you ! You caress my thighs as you kiss them, working closer and closer, until... You gently dip your tongue inside me, sending pulses through my body. I can barely contain myself. You look up with a grin on your face and say "gosh somebody was pleased to feel my tongue, you are soaking wet." Before I can answer you taste me again, god, you are driving me wild with desire. your tongue moves in and out and up and down, while your hands are running all over my body. I grab your hair, I can't hold back any longer, you know exactly how to get a woman hot under the collar! You can feel me pulsing on your tongue, as I can't resist any longer and explode.
You kiss your way up my still trembling and glistening body, and when you reach my lips, you kiss me deeply, running your tongue inside my lips. You move around my neck with gentle kisses and whisper in my ear "now my turn lover."
With this you sit astride my body and I reach up to caress your magnificent breasts, god they are so soft, you drive me crazy. I make a move to flip you over onto the bed, but you place your finger across my lips and shake your head. I'm confused and try to sit up, but you push me back down. You climb off me and walk over to the wardrobe and unlock it, you remove an object and bring it over to the bed, wearing your sexiest smile, ah so that is what you want !
Again, I try to get up, but you won't let me. you slide your hand under me, gently lifting me up slightly, and you push the belt underneath me. I lie there as you fasten the harness onto me and I see you smile as you look at the object protruding from my nether regions. I give you a slow lazy smile.
You climb up onto the bed, kissing me hard as you climb on top of me. As I enter you, you gasp, throwing your head back, as we rise and fall together. As we move in rhythm I can feel your breathing quicken. The fact you are enjoying it so much turns me on. Suddenly I feel you shudder and you collapse on top of me and we kiss. All of your energy has gone, you are exhausted.
We lie on the bed facing each other and I stroke your hair as we gently kiss. As we kiss you undo the harness and throw it to the floor, we move up the bed together.
I lie on my left side and you snuggle in behind me, your left arm wrapped around me, holding me tightly to you, hand on my right shoulder. Your right hand is gently caressing my right thigh.
I hold onto your left arm tightly, and with my right arm behind me, holding your right leg.
We fall asleep wrapped together tightly.

No comments: