Saturday 22 September 2007

Rekindling Magic - Adults Only

I sit here quietly, sipping my drink at the bar. I glance around the room, through the mirrors behind the bar. The club is heaving with grinding bodies straining to the throngs of "Hung Up" by Madonna, blasting through the huge speakers. It's then that I see her, she sits alone at a pillar, with her drink, she sees me looking and smiles. She has the most mesmerising eyes. I can feel myself sinking into them, I want to lose myself in them.
I find myself getting up off my stool and my feet are carrying me over to her, I have no say in the matter! I don't normally do this sort of thing, but I need to dance with her. I take her hand and lead her to the dance floor, our eyes never leaving each others. God, she is so beautiful!
She stands in front of me and gently sways in time to the music, using her body against mine, I put my hand into the small of her back, she grabs my tie and throws herself back. Even though we haven't even spoken yet, she trusts me. She rubs her body against mine, running her hands through my hair, pulling my lips against hers. I sink into her embrace, as we continue to gyrate together. Her style of dancing is so erotic, my heartbeat is out of control, she must surely be able to feel the affect she is having on me ? She nibbles my bottom lip, I let out a gasp and she leans up and whispers in my ear "you like that ?", more a statement than a question. I can only nod, I am incapable of words, this girl has my total and undivided attention. At this moment I would gladly give her anything she asked for.
Again she grabs my tie and casually circles me, still holding it, staring into my eyes intensely, "I love a woman with a tie on" she whispers before kissing me again. It's like we're the only couple on the dance floor, everyone else has melted away.
She takes me hand and leads me from the floor, through the people, it's like the parting of the waves. Everyone moves for her, she is so damned beautiful. She leads me to the darkest corner of the club and pulls me into a sitting position, in a booth. She then straddles my lap and deeply kisses me. God, this woman is sexy, I want her so badly. As if she senses my need she whispers "patience lover" before kissing my ear and neck. If we weren't in a club I would be unable to exercise any constraint. As it is she is undoing my shirt buttons from the middle, she slides her hand inside, gently caressing my breasts. I can't breathe! It's a good job she is sat on my lap, I think we'd be thrown out for indecency.
I casually look around to check nobody is watching, there are couple locked in embraces everywhere. Has she done this before ? At this exact moment I don't really care!
Her fingers have undone the belt of my trousers and the fly, my God it's hot in here! She runs her hand along the edge of the waistband, forcing her hands further inside the trousers. I knew it was a good idea to go commando! All my thoughts stop as she reaches her destination. "Oh, now I know you like that" she purrs into my left ear, as I emit a sharp intake of breath, whilst she adjusts her position slightly. Her soft fingers move lower and lower, she is driving me wild with desire and doesn't she know it ! She hits her mark and I almost fall off the chair, but she won't allow me to move at all. I grab her hips as she works her magic on me, she grinds herself into me, pushing me further and further over the edge.
My fingers find the leg of her hot pants, I can't help but slide them under. I am not the only one to have gone commando! Nor am I the only one to have enjoyed our little display ! As I touch her she holds her breath and bites her bottom lip, I kiss her roughly and move my hand in time with the music. We hold each other tightly, oblivious to all that is around us, knowing that we could be caught at any moment.
Afterwards we sit together and share a bottle of wine, before she stands up, kisses me full on the lips, grabs my tie and pulls me back onto the dance floor, moving to the sounds of "Rain Down Love"."One last dance lover, before we go home and relieve the babysitter ?"

No comments: